BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I need a tissue

Allergies are totally kicking my butt this year. Every day I wake up ok, but then I have to drive & it's too hot, so I roll down my windows.

BIG MISTAKE!

Then with each passing hour, my throat itches & closes a bit more, my nose turns bright red (sometimes it has a lovely purple stripe across the bridge)...and then there's the headache.

On Sunday, as I was walking in the hall, a neighbor asked if I was ok. I had walked a little too fast & my eyes were watering from the slight breeze, so she thought I had been crying. Oh dear.

So my question is this: I know it finally feels like Spring & there's no more snow to cover our hideous lawns, BUT must we all mow on the same week as the winds are blowing all the blossoms off of the trees? Somebody pass me the Kleenex.

0 comments: