BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's a mad mad blog

I've decided that I am not so good at this blogging thing. I try, but I guess not a lot of funny, exciting, or interesting things happen to me lately...so here's my idea: A mad lib blog.

You can decide what has been going on in my life. You will need
1. Adjective
2. Verb
3. Noun
4. Relation
5. Adjective
6. Verb
7. Noun

Here we go:
On this particularly (adj) day, I was (verb)ing in the kitchen. All of the sudden I realized my (noun) was (verb)ing!
"Oh no!" I cried, "How could this happen?"
It must be karma because my (relation) just told me about their (adj) (verb) (noun) and I laughed and laughed.

So?.....

5 comments:

Jillo said...

On this particulary sparkly day, I was running the kitchen. All of the sunned I realized my Mom was rock climbing. "Oh no!" I cried, "How can this happen?"
It must be karma because my OBGYN just told me about their fluffy, climbing, otters and I laughed and laughed.

Does that sound about right? Those silly OBGYN's.

Jaz said...

love it!

Neisha said...

You're Funny!

I was never one to go for the silly words, and wished that I could just put in regular words so the story would make sense. This is how I imagine it would be at my house.

On this particularly rainy day, I was cooking in the kitchen. All of a sudden I realized my kid was vomiting! "Oh no!" I cried, "How could this happen?" It must be karma because my cousin just told me about their sick vomiting kid and I laughed and laughed.

Jaz said...

Oh, Neisha...that is too funny, and I can totally imagine it happening!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!