BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Payton's Vocabulary

Savannah gets in the car today after school and tells us a story. Apparently some girl with "nasty" hair sat in front of her during D.A.R.E. Instruction, and said hair touched Savannah's knee.

So Payton said, "That reminds me of the time this one girl sat in front of me. She used to pee in her pants, and she still smells like that wretched odor."

What a choice of words for an 8 yr old boy. I would think the normal description would be "ewww"

5 comments:

Stacy Holmes said...

Sounds like a kid that would enjoy Monty Python movies..

Jillo said...

Some one has been paying attention in vocab class.

Jaz said...

Payton has never spoken like a kid. He hardly ever uses contractions and loves hand gestures. My all time fave was when he was 4 or 5 and I asked him if he had broken a toy and he held his pointer finger up by his face and said, "No, simply not."

RACHELLE said...

pretty sure payton has a better vocabulary than me...or is it
"than I" ? anywho...sounds like he gets it from his mama...

and i quote "he hardly ever uses contractions"................

what in the crap is a contraction???? i definately need some tutoring before my childrens homework gets any more advanced.

(note that my only child in school is in kindergarten and i struggle to assist her) :) ha ha ha

Jaz said...

Rachelle--you crack me up!!! Contractions are like "can't" or "won't" or "couldn't" Payton would say "cannot", "will not", or "could not"