BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Metal stamping is soooo fun!

I've been wanting to learn how to stamp on metal, but really hadn't pursued it.

Spurred on by the successful "how to make a bow" internet search, and bored because Tyson was gonna be gone for four days with the Scouts; I decided to google "How to stamp on metal".

And (as with most things) all it requires is the right tools & a little practice. Well, I ordered (& just received) the tools, and now I'm practicing. Nothing better for the nerves than hammering an impression into metal. Now, that's what I call fun!!

3 comments:

RACHELLE said...

let' get together and hammer on metal! i have unresolved issues! lol
no but seriously, that looks way fun! I want to get in to that too! where did you get all the tools?
you would be so proud of me! i organized both the upstairs bathrooms with rubbermaid drawers and a labelmaker!

Jaz said...

I am very proud of you!! You've come a long way from your baby formula can collecting days!! :)

I watched a video & bought the stamps from beaducation.com
I would love to hammer some metal with ya!

Anonymous said...

I love this, Jasmine, and can't wait to see what jewelry you'll create with it! So fun!
jennifer Ross