BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Funny thing....

So I know I haven't really been updating lately, just working on promoting my online business (which believe it or not is a FULL TIME job)...but I had something funny happen at the boutique tonight.

These two girls paused in the doorway, and I looked up and noted that they looked awfully similar. By the time they made their way over to my table, I just had to ask: Are you two just sisters? or TWINS?

They were twins and very stylish and cute. I started talking to them about this and that. I started a discussion about watch bands to the one nearest me while her sister looked at earrings.

Then she started looking at necklaces. She picked one up and held it to her neck, and her sister said, "Do you want me to show you what it looks like?" Since she was standing right by the little mirror on my table, I fully expected her to pick it up and turn it toward her twin. But then the one nearest me handed over the necklace to her sister who then put it up to her neck.

I don't know why but I thought it was the funniest thing EVER!! They said they often go shopping together and can get twice the shopping done because they take turns trying on the outfits. After they left, the homeowner said that the funny thing is that they are not "Identical" but "Mirror Image" twins....so looking at each other is EXACTLY like looking in a mirror.

1 comments:

RACHELLE said...

THAT IS WAY FUNNY! I WANT A MIRROR IMAGE TWIN. THAT COULD DEFINATELY COME IN HANDY!