BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

An example of my strange sense of humor

Last week I received my order of ceramic beads from Oriental Trading. In the box was a catalog of all of their "stuff". I love their small items for parties, but otherwise they are disposable.

Savannah took up the catalog and hunted through it the way we used to pour over the huge Sears catalogs. She found rubber duckies dressed as ninjas. She pointed them out to me & I told her I was not going to order ninja duckies.

Savannah then told me she did not want me to order the duckies. She was just planning her imaginary ninja ducky army.

Today, I was shopping for party favors for Libby's party. I didn't find ninja duckies, but I did find Halloween themed duckies & small plastic ninjas. So what did I do? I purchased them, brought them home, and then hid 6 duckies & 12 ninjas all around Savannah's room.

Whose ninja/ducky army is it now?

0 comments: