BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The latest

I wanted to wait until I had some gorgeous Jill Oaks pics of my kids before I blogged again, but the weather pushed us back.

So instead, here's what I've been doing...

I organized for the "Twilight girls" as I call them. Their business has taken off, and I've been wanting to help them out for awhile. So, a big thanks to them for allowing me to fill my compulsive need to organize. A more detailed description & pics will be on my organizing site soon.

And I've been making new jewelry that mimics my big sister's style. And recently, I've been talked into making watches & watch bands. My sister has added me to her site under a "jia" tab, so feel free to visit & check it out:

http://bibbitybobbityboo.vpweb.com/default.html

0 comments: