BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Bye Dad"--by Tyson

Each day for a year or two now, Libby has told me the same things before I leave for work.

It started out with just a few and has grown:

"Bye dad, love you. Have fun at work, have fun on your computer, don't bump into anyone, don't slip on the ice, don't forget your cell phone, be good, don't forget your wallet. Don't do anything that's too hard."

She gets upset if I leave without hearing this and will have Jasmine call me so she can tell me.

--Tyson

3 comments:

Shane and Tara said...

Lib Lib...turning out to be a little obsesive...sounds like... Jasmine :) love ya sis!

Jaz said...

she's becoming a lot obsessive...oops. Gotta train 'em young I guess. PS when do you guys have to move out of your house?

Jillo said...

Weston (our four year old) always bids Kent goodbye with a cheerful "don't get fired!"
It is pretty funny.