BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Trip Log

I decided since I have three hours at the airport, I might as well get a jump start on my trip report.
On Saturday, I got to the SLC airport a couple hours early and settled in for the wait. After a few minutes of trying to tune out the TV's so I could read, I heard someone across from me ask a total stranger to watch his bag so he could go to the bathroom. I was a little disturbed because the man asking the favor was also clutching a teddy bear.
I soon made the decision to make my own bathroom trip and not go back til teddy bear-man had retrieved his bag.
On my way over, I spy this man squatting on his hunches (outside of the restroom), hugging his bear, and staring in the direction of his bag. SCARY!!
Finally, he did retrieve his bag--then set it down in a different location and walk away again. Eventually the cops detained him and took his bag...but I decided-- then and there --that I have watched way too much "24".

On my first flight, I was in the same row as a charming 18 month old boy, Jo-Jo. We had lots of fun playing peek-a-boo with the window shade.
My next flight, I was in the same row as a not-so-charming 2-yr old boy, Julius who picked his boogers and ate them!

Steve picked me up, I hung out with everyone for awhile...then went home with Mackenzie. We looked through photo albums and got to chatting and ended up staying up til 5:30 (and I woke up at 7:30 the next day).

1 comments:

Tyson said...

Still think you should have shook him, while shouting, "who do you work for!"