BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Go ahead...

I really have no idea what to blog about. I often call my life boring, but I'm sure we all get a little bored doing the same things everyday. So, as I decide to blog on the fly...let's see what I can come up with.

The "to-do" list. Does anybody else find themselves with a gigantic to-do list in their head? Then when you try to write it down, it becomes even bigger?

The problem with the "to-do" list. My problem is that there are times when I don't want to do anything on my list. Then I start to get anxiety over stuff not getting done. UGH! Tyson tries to help me by reminding me that the time-frame on most items is self-imposed.

I sometimes envy people who aren't compelled to finish every project. Yes, it's nice having your scrapbooks up-to-date. And it feels great to look over a finished project....but what would it be like to start a new quilt without finishing the first? Maybe it's like the tootsie-pop question: "The Jasmine may never know."

See? Boring.

1 comments:

Darci said...

yes you should get out more often ha! ha!