BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Trip Log--Sunday

After two hours of sleep, I woke to a little noise and went upstairs to use the bathroom. I think I scared Harrison--who could not quite place me.
Then I got a nice surprise as Brooksie got up and climbed under my covers and snuggled on my chest. He said I was "mom" and there was no swaying his opinion.
I showed him pics to clarify who I was--then we started playing with the camera phone. Harrison heard us laughing and came to join in (see photo 1). Brooks played with me for over an hour.

Mackenzie and I met up with a good friend of mine from Jr. High and High School (Regina Adams) and had a really fun lunch. I think we might have annoyed the waiter by taking an hour to order. ;-)

Then we hung out at Serena's for the rest of the day. While the SuperBowl raged on, we made jewelry, took pics of the jewelry, later we had a private jam session.....but the funnest part was when we broke out the cameras.
My camera's battery was "exhausted" so you have to check them out on facebook....but the fun began when I decided to try my hand at making my sisters smile (without the clichéd "say cheese"). I said, "Corianne has man-teeth." (and no I don't know what that means).
That caused the ruckus to start and then it was a whole lot of delirious picture-taking fun.
(please note Steve's post-victory, home-made Steelers "snuggie")

2 comments:

Tyson said...

kids always love aunt Jasmine! Steve's "snuggie" cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

for the record - the weird face I made after you said "man teeth" was not at all because of what you said. I had no idea what you said until it was repeated several times (I thought you said manatee - which wasn't very funny to me, but maybe it was an inside thing).

Anyway, the weird face was because Serena said snot was coming out of her nose and her nose was right over my HAIR! ;)