BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

F-U-N!!

The last few weeks on Facebook have been filled with copious note-tagging.
Tyson said he was going to call it the "Note Phase" and I suggested "The Questionnera". Some were fun like "25 Random Things" or "One Word" and some were just time passers. Then my friend Angie's sister, Stacie, posted this one.

I was a little worried at first because "Jasmine" is a popular exotic-dancer name, but it pulled up blogs about people's dogs named Jasmine. I'm posting it here because it's funnier than anything I could think up.

A. Go to Google
B. Type your name and the words "likes to" all in quotation marks... "Susy likes to"
C. Report back on the first ten things that come up for your name!

1. Jasmine likes to see red-hot gossip and showbiz news.
2. Jasmine likes to throw shoes.
3. Jasmine likes to share things with us.
4. Jasmine likes to trick the other dogs into getting off the futon bed (my personal favorite)
5. Jasmine likes to get her way.
6. Jasmine likes to burrow her nose into us before going to sleep.
7. Jasmine likes to grab whatever is in Joanne's hands.
8. Jasmine likes to be held and will often ask to be picked up and hugged.

1 comments:

Jillo said...

I never knew you were so talented! Tricking those other dogs to get off your futon, pretty sneaky. And don't we all like to get our way?

For pictures, Saturday's seem to work the best for me or maybe a morning when your kids are off track? Wes is in preschool Tues, Thurs and Friday from 9-11:15 so I could zip over right after I drop him off. Let me know what works and were you want to go. Out side works better, but we can alwasy be creative.
Thanks!