BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Patting my own back

I would say I'm a pretty good "rigger"....possibly because I don't plan very well. I just jump into a project and if something doesn't work, I try it another way. If I don't have the ideal materials, I just tweak the idea and use what I have (or run to the store). Anyway, I guess I like doing things a little backward.




So today, I decided that I didn't like my banner on my etsy page http://www.jiagirl.etsy.com/
so I decided to make a new one.

The previous one I had used one of my own pictures because then I knew I could use it. But today I remembered that all of the backgrounds on Pyzam are for public use.

So I copied a Blogger background, imported it into PhotoShop, and cropped and rotated it. Then I added my logo and grouped them all together, then copied the whole thing into Paint. Here's my result:



(you'll have to click on the link to see a bigger version. Etsy has certain measurements that the banner has to be)

Not bad for an amateur I thought.....Anyway it looks cool. :)

0 comments: