BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lately...

Payton was "Joseph Barbera" in the Wax Museum. It was extremely hard to find the one biography on him and then I had to read it TO Payton because it was obviously written for adults. Payton was super happy though, because one teacher told him that in the 10 years the school had been doing the Wax Museum, he was the first one to pick Joseph Barbera.


Payton as Joseph Barbera

Easter was a lot of fun this year. Since it was on the same day as General Conference, I took the kids' Easter pics the Sunday before. Savannah was not too happy that morning, and has decided not to show her teeth. Payton and Libby were game for Mom's funny poses and laughing at all my tricks. I love pictures where they are making their actual happy faces (which are not the cutest, but I like them best)

The Saturday before Easter we were invited to a family Easter Egg Hunt by Tyson's aunt. It was a lot of fun, and my kids really enjoyed it. They haven't had a family egg hunt for 5 years, and we were so happy that we were invited.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Your kids look so cute. I love those dresses! I was happy that Conference was on Sunday this year so I didn't have to feel guilty for not buying the kids new outfits. The dishwasher had to be fixed and that says it all....